Department of European Integration and Policy Coordination
1. The mission of the Department of European Integration and Policy Coordination is to coordinate the processes within the Ministry related to the European integration process, to coordinate the process of drafting policy documents, programs and projects for cooperation, concept documents, the annual work plan as well as other documents, and to coordinate processes within the Ministry for bilateral and multilateral international cooperation with international partners.
2. The tasks and duties of the Department of European Integration and Policy Coordination shall be:
2.1. Coordinates the processes of the Ministry related to the European integration process, as well as ensures the compliance of policies and plans with EU standards;
2.2. Coordinates the work of developing the main strategic documents drafted by the structures of the Ministry, ensuring the compliance of these documents with the Government’s policies, as well as ensuring consistency between them;
2.3. Coordinates the work in ensuring the European Partnership Action Plan (EPAP). the Annual Work Plan and ensures their alignment with the Medium-Term Expenditure Framework and other policy documents;
2.4. Coordinates the work in providing contributions to the development of the National Program for Implementation of the Stabilization and Association Agreement (NPISAA), the European Reform Agenda (ERA) and the Strategic and Operational Plan (SOP), ensures their harmonization with the Medium-Term Expenditure Framework and other strategic documents, as well as monitors the implementation of these strategic documents.
2.5. It is responsible for organizing, leading and/or participating in regular meetings of the Stabilization and Association process, inter-ministerial meetings and meetings with donors and other relevant stakeholders.
2.6. Provides support in aligning the Ministry’s legislation with the Acquis;
2.7. Coordinates activities of the Ministry for financial support from the Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance (IPA), the Western Balkans Investment Framework (WBIF), TAIEX and other European Union funds; and bilateral and multilateral external assistance;
2.8. Contributes to the exchange of information within the European integration process under the scope of the Ministry;
2.9. Coordinates the activity related to the preparation of the Ministry’s Work Plan, ensures its alignment with strategic and program documents, monitors and reports on their implementation;
2.10. Provides assistance to the organizational structures of the Ministry in the preparation of strategic documents and concept documents for legislation, ensuring compliance with government policies and guidelines related to their preparation;
2.11. Provides data and prepares progress reports as requested by the Ministry and the OPM.
2. The Head of the Department of European Integration and Policy Coordination reports to the Secretary General.
3. This Department shall be composed of the following Divisions:
3.1. European Integration Division; and
3.2. Policy Coordination Division.
4. The number of employees in the Department of European Integration and Policy Coordination is eight (8).
Head of Department:
Tel: 038 200 215 /34